startinycursor

Saturday, August 8, 2026

July - Faves

  • This little fandub of one of my favorites Sonadow comics. It's just sooo cute!
  • Pathologic, For Those Who Will Never Play It (Haruspex's Route - Summary & Analysis): The best video talking about Artemy's route in Patho 1! It's the only one I have seen that goes as deep as it does and I learned so much by watching it. It gave me so much joy to see the characters come to life with the amazing voice acting. For me these are Dannil and Artemy canon voices. Just an amazing analysis of such a complex game.
  • A video talking about xxxHolic!: I have never seen someone talking about this manga/anime and I'm really glad to finally have one because is one of my favorites. Even with all the pain it has caused me.
  • I'm still watching Ruby play Pathologic 3 

  • StoryPad: I have been using Daybook as a digital diary for a few years now and I thought it was exactly what I needed. But then I found StoryPad and I can confidently say that I'm giving my loyalty to it and ditching Daybook for good. It's open source, it let's me add more than 6 images, I can change the color of the background, the fonts, the layout, the format... It gives so much with just the free version! The Pro is a one-time purchase and I wish I could buy it because it's 100% worth it.

  • Mi Nena: She has been sad because of the kitten but she'll get over it, eventually. Thinks I don't love her anymore, pfff like I could ever stop

  • Kana A.K.A. The Kitten: I found her near a highway and decided to foster her until I could find her a home. It has been rough at my house, my family is complicated. But now that a friend is going to adopt her, I'm feeling more at ease. I wish I could keep her but that's not possible😢 I have been crying about it. She is staying with me until her treatment is finished, then I'll take her to my friend's. I already love her so much.




Eli.*☆

No comments:

Post a Comment